RubyJobs.com was developed as premier niche job/career board specifically designed for Ruby developers, Employers and Recruiters.
Our unrelenting commitment to provide Ruby developers with best features to search, find and apply to the best Ruby jobs with the best companies sets us apart.
By the same token, that same commitment also applies to Employers & Recruiters who are seeking great Ruby developers for their company or client(s).
We provide a platform that is dedicated to helping you find a job/career you’ll love! We accomplish this by providing you with features to effectively search, apply and even get recruited by great companies.
- Easily Submit Resume(s) (including via LinkedIn)
- Quickly Apply to Jobs (including via LinkedIn for job directly posted on RubyJobs.com)
- Add a ink to an “Interview Style” video that’s streamed during resume views
- Job type (remote, full-time, part-time, intern, temporary)
- Job categories (Ruby on Rails, JRuby, RubyMotion, RubySCI & Ruby MRI)
Employers & Recruiters
We offer a platform that is dedicated to helping you find the perfect Ruby developer for your company or client(s)!
- Post jobs targeted specifically to Ruby developers
- 4 Job packages to choose from (up to 25% savings)
- Search and Review developer resumes by category (active jobs listing required)
- Easily manage developer applications (rate, set status, make notes, archive, export and more)
- Download ALL applicants into a CSV or spreadsheet file